Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Day 59+ Chest and Back

Yesterday, I left work early. The night before, I drank a coffee way too late and I tossed and turned all night, only to discover my alarm clock going off and I was still awake. Needless to say, I took a well needed half day to rest up and regain some focus for both work and fitness. So today, I'm doing Monday's workout (chest and back). It also happens that I have two wrappers for the powerbar products I was discussing earlier. Perhaps they are of some interest to some of my readers? I'll put them side by side.

................Original Powerbar..........Harvest Bar
Calories.................240....................250
Calories f/Fat............40....................45
Total Fat.................4g....................5g
Cholesterol...............0g....................0g
Sodium...............200mg....................140mg
Potassium..........105mg....................200mg
Total Carb............44g....................42g
Fiber....................1g....................5g
Sugar....................26g....................20g
Protein..................9g....................11g
Vit A....................0%....................0%
Vit C....................70%....................60%
Calcium.................25%....................20%
Iron........................25%....................20%
Thiamin..................15%....................20%
Riboflavin...............10%....................10%
Vit B6....................25%....................20%

But keep in mind, the one on the right is way tastier.

No comments:

Post a Comment