Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 29+ Vacation is Over

I'm back from the Beach-House. I feel fantastically relaxed and happy. My liver, on the other hand, seems to believe it needs another vacation to recuperate from the previous 5 days. I certainly did not exercise or follow any nutritional guidelines over the long weekend... in fact I drank more soda, ate more chips, and consumed more carbohydrates than the whole of 2010. Sad to see the scale tell me I was 153.5lbs this morning, well over my previous weigh in, but we'll see what happens tomorrow after I workout today and get back on track with eating healthy.

I'll definitely have to tack on a few extra days at the end of the program to make up for this weekend's antics. I'm starting to feel a bit nervous about day 30photos being worse than day 1 photos after this weekend... Perhaps I'll wait till Saturday to take the photos, as usual. At least that way I'll give myself 4 days to get back into shape. I want to be accountable for my actions... but not THAT accountable! Plus nobody wants to see pictures of a fat-guy (we had this discussion at the beach - how fat men can go without a shirt...)

My chili peppers are LIMP AND DYING! I though I had a watering system figured out, looks like I did not! All the leaves are limp and wilty, I'm hoping that by this afternoon, they'll perk back up from this morning's watering... but who knows? It might be the end for them!

Oh and Starcraft 2 is out and installed on my computer! I didn't play it at all this weekend, but the intention will be to play it at least once a night! Pretty much everyone I know has it now so there will be lots of opportunities to play with friends! Yay!

Now I need to convince myself to work... Legs/Back Today

No comments:

Post a Comment