Thursday, March 25, 2010

Day 12: Legs & Back, urge to kill... rising

So today was another glorious legs + back day. I upped my 105 pull ups to a whopping 115! Not too shabby. I'm definitely feeling today's workout. My legs are very sore and my last switch grip pull ups were horrendous. I did less than last week on that particular exercise, but the others made up for it.

I have to admit the Groucho walk is probably the least intense exercise of the day. It's placed right near the end, right where you need it. And it's quite funny to watch everybody in the DVDs look like a complete fool - granted I also look like a fool, but they can't see me, so HA!

Urge to kill... rising. I think if I saw a dessert-cart wheel by my office right now, I think I would tackle the courier and devour the entire thing, cart and all. I was warned this might happen, and I can not be held accountable for my actions. I just need to practice the phrase "Seriously, your honor, I'm clinically insane. I'm doing P90X!"

No comments:

Post a Comment