Monday, April 12, 2010

Day 29: Plyo Rabbit, PLYO!

Day #29. It's feeling good to get back to PLYOMETRICS. I didn't think I'd ever say that after day #2, but Plyo is a nice workout. I feel the burn when I push myself, and I get my heart-rate up and burn plenty of calories. I'm also glad to be doing plyo because I discovered something a few weeks back (I hadn't posted about it because, well I wanted to post it on a Plyo day and I haven't had one in a while).

So the one-legged man, referred to as Erik in the video... During the first time running the exercise I thought to myself "Hmm... this guy looks familiar." I shrugged it off because I don't know any one legged men. The 2nd Plyo workout, I thought, "There's no way, he must be an actor or something..." So I decided to look at some photos online of actors I thought he might look like.

After a couple minutes (really, it didn't take that long to find a match), I found a photo of a gentleman named Erik Stolhanske. Boy they look identical! And to really narrow down the probability, they have the same first name!

Recognize this PLYO MAN?


That's because he's THIS MAN:


You got it... Rabbit from Super Troopers has a prosthetic leg. And he trains with Tony Horton, perhaps P90X, perhaps personal training. I don't know for sure. But all the pieces come together! And you know what, I think it's pretty damn cool!

Also funny, Rabbit does "Jump Training" coincidence? Perhaps...

1 comment:

  1. I KNEW IT!!! I just did my first day of plyos yesterday and I'm thinkin to myself "I'll be damned if that's not Rabbit" Thank you for providing confirmation for my assumption!!!

    ReplyDelete