Friday, April 16, 2010

Day 33: Sleep in + KenpoX

Technically, Saturday is my official rest day. However, since the start of my program, Friday has been my day of rest (in the most literal sense). Originally I planned that I would do all my workouts in the morning before work. In reality, I end up doing KenpoX Friday afternoons. This makes it possible for me to obtain large amounts of extra sleep at little cost to my daily routine.



Prior to P90X I would go to bed at 10:30PM and wake up at 6:45AM. Lending me a whopping 8.25hrs of sleep. With P90X I've been going to bed around 9:30PM and waking up at 5:15AM, cutting my sleep back by about 30mins (0.5hrs). So when Friday comes, I like to go to bed nice and early (about 9:00PM) and wake up at my regularly scheduled time (6:45AM). This recaptures my lost sleep from the earlier part of the week and leaves me feeling absolutely fantastic!

3 comments:

  1. Keep it up! You're doing Great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey nice job! ...... you better be playing AOM today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job man, over a third of the way there. I'm getting pumped for round two!

    http://brettsp90x.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete