Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Day 51: Kitten photos

I figured I'd let everyone see my new kitty. I know it's not fitness or P90X related, but who cares! A little background story... I offered to accept this cat from a co-worker whose parents were deathly alergic to him. But between the time I offered to take him in, and the day he arrived at my house... my childhood cat (cuddles) passed away at the age of 21. Thus making the arrival of this kitten that much more special to me. Also, I didn't know this when I accepted him, he LOOKS a lot like my old cat, granted about 20 years younger. Enjoy the pics! I'm sure you'll be hearing a lot more about him in the future.

Currently he is without name:


4 comments:

  1. Hm I thought its name was Tobias??

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were thinking of calling him Tobias, but that was when we thought he was grey (reference first photo). But now he's orange! So Tobias really doesn't fit anymore. Perhaps I am weird.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Other people may enjoy other types of cute graphics. Some may be just colorful and sparkly. That can be cute to a lot of people. Some of these may have cute pictures and cute saying that will make it fun and easy to look at.

    Kitten Photos

    ReplyDelete