Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 101: Gym without work-sheets

"Get sexy with it...VRRRMMMM" -Tony Horton- PlyoX

So P90X news:

1. I posted my Day 98 pictures last night.
2. I'll be going to the gym to do arms,tris,shoulders without a worksheet. I don't know why I forgot it this morning, but I checked my bag twice now and it's not there. So I'm going to either try to look up the workout list online and print it out or just WING IT. We'll see how busy I am at work first.

On the side, I bought a car last night! "Bought" in the sense I finalized a sale value and put down a deposit so that nobody can buy it. It's taken me a long time to buy a car (about 3 years) so this day is long over-due. I'll take delivery on it next Monday! Woohoo!

Feeling sprite today. Weighed in at 146.5lbs, much better than the 149lbs yesterday. But like I always say, you can never do day by day. You must chart trends and the trend continues to go down. So that's good.

Wednesday - Giving platelets again.

No comments:

Post a Comment