Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 54+: Bachelor Party


It's a Friday before a long weekend. Aside from the office being completely empty and for those that show up, they'll probably participate in a lot of chit-chat, it means I get to forget all about fitness for a few days. It's sad, I know. I've been so good in the past to stay on track, but long weekends are killer, especially when you go away for the weekend for a friend's bachelor party. I expect there will be hordes of drinking and pizza. And besides the occasional outdoor activity, I doubt I'm going to be "exercising"

However, Labor Day is also the last good weekend of summer... well at least it is up here in NY. Plus, kids go back to school, parks and librarys go back to regular operating hours, and I've already noticed it's a lot darker in the morning! Oh well, I'm an all-season kinda guy, so once fall sets in, I'll be glad it did.

I hope everyone is enjoying the little exercise/fitness cartoons I have been adding. I think they are very clever and cute. This one really doesn't pertain to anything I can really relate to, since I don't own a recliner... but I can see where he's going with it ;-)

I weighed in at 151lbs this morning, actually LESS than where I thought I would come in. I have been spending a lot of time on Yahoo!answers giving people fitness advice and guidance. I actually got top contributor again.

No comments:

Post a Comment