Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 45: Half-wayX

"You don't have to write anything down for that one, just showin' up does the trick!" -Tony Horton- Back&Biceps

Yesterday - not a good day.

1. Brake lines on my car broke (while operating). Thankfully no accident, and happened right near a Monroe Brake+Muffler... but still repairs will cost around $350 and I needed to scramble to get a ride home and to work today. (*Pic does not accurately represent the day's events...I only wish I could crash a Ferrari*)

2. IRS sent me a letter explaining that I forgot my HUD-1 form which qualifies me for the first time home-buyer credit. So now I need to wait another 6-8 weeks for my tax return to come in.

3. Stayed up late and nearly caved on doing today's mid-point workout, which now that it's over... was pretty good.

Let's hope I can have a better experience today!

No comments:

Post a Comment