Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Day 30: Back and Biceps

The glamor muscles as Tony would call them. This exercise was amazing! It has to be one of my favorites! I'd say its right up there with chest + back. The combination of moves is just spectacular. 1 back followed by 3 bicep. It's definitely harder on the arms, but it feels spectacular!

** watch out for corn cob pull-ups **

I still haven't added carbs to my diet yet, and yesterday I denied my 5th cake... It gets harder and harder to say no to cake as the program progresses. I have been cracking real eggs into my eggwhites recently. It's just a matter of flavor and finances. Real eggs are like $1.99 for 18, eggwhites are like $5.00 for 12, and although I like them, adding 1 (or 2) real eggs makes them that much better.

Tonight is an apheresis banquet. I've never been to one before, so I have no idea what to expect, except dinner and dessert (which I'll likely pass on the latter). I'll let you know how it goes.

Weighed myself this morning: 156lbs (down 1 from last week).

If I can remember I will snap some Day-30 photos for your viewing pleasure, but I don't see how they will be much different from Day-28's.

No comments:

Post a Comment