Monday, June 14, 2010

Day 93: Plyometrics

"Pam - they call her BLAM!" -Tony Horton- PlyoX

About two weeks left, and I missed my Chest/Back workout yesterday. What a shame! I did a great job this weekend on my diet, no thanks to one person who kept offering me cup-cakes and telling me to lift my shirt in public (The answer was "No thanks" for both accounts). I am at 147.5lbs and going to do Plyometrics with a backpack this afternoon, after I get paint for the kitchen cabinets.

I have been using sucralose (Splenda) a lot in calorie-free things like tea + coffee. It's not quite the same as a spoonful of sugar but it's tasty and I can still get the caffeine rush at 2:00pm, guilt free.

I haven't done ab-ripper-X in reverse yet, but perhaps this week I will give it a shot and do a quick review of what it's like. Supposedly it's quite the adventure.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like whoever try to sneak cupcakes to your plate definitely try to tempt you back to the land of guilt! Good job on refusing those!

    Try to drink tea without any sweetener..it actually tastes pretty good too :) Have fun with Reverse ARX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on finishing the first time through! what's on the table next to keep it up?

    ReplyDelete