Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Day 49+ Going to have to skip :-(

I have a lot of housework that needs to get done prior to the arrival of my Tuesday Night Dinner (TND) friends. On a normal basis, I would be going to the gym for about 1hour then heading home to start cooking, today I have at least an hour's worth of organizing/cleaning to do. Which means I will have to put today's CST (chest/shoulder/tri) workout off til another day - or just scrap it all together.

Yesterday's photo of Tobias did not come out very well, so I will try it again here:


I weighed in at 151lbs this morning. Down a few lbs, but I think I've actually lost a bit of muscle mass in the past few days, since I haven't been hitting the weights as rigorously as normal. Hopefully when I get back on the supplements I'll get back up to speed and this funk that I'm in will end.

No comments:

Post a Comment