Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 42+ Paintball weekend

Saturday, I went paint balling. I even have some welts to prove it. But it was a lot of fun. It's a shame it only lasted for two hours, but if it were to go any longer... I'd need to find a second job because, unbeknownst to me, paint balls are pretty expensive (in the ballpark of $0.10 per ball). I guess they are actually much cheaper - but when you buy them on-site, they raise the prices on you.

Today I get to workout with the trainer again, this time he'll be training me. I look forward to learning some new tricks. Nothing terribly new to report... Except for maybe: Starcraft2 is slowly taking over my life, and I've only thus far played the Terran race. See, now even my fitness blog is talkin' about it! Oh this is bad, I need help.

2 comments:

  1. At least you're still dedicated to your workout and seems like you're getting better at it, even the fitness trainer wants to learn from you :D

    I on the other hand feel like I'm slacking off on my workout. It's pretty hard to keep the intensity when I'm just working out on my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hattori --> Also keep in mind you're on round 3... a whopping 180+ days into the proram. I'm only 154th day. I have been slowing down on the weekends, missing my Sunday workout.

    Gina --> Oh it was kicked. No luck required. I survived the hour, but only by the smallest margin possible. But it was a good learning expericne. Plus it reminded me the importance of timing, whih I have lost since I have been doing P90X without the videos at the gym.

    ReplyDelete