Friday, August 20, 2010

Day 46+ Kenpo Cardio X

Today I get to do one of my favorite workouts - KENPO. I don't know why I like it so much, but it's just fun and easy to do and the next thing you know, it's over and you're all gross and sweaty. The only downside is I never get to do it at home, since I'm always moving around on the weekends. But throw in a couple 3lb weights and you got yourself one fun, yet serious workouts.

I mentioned this before, but the creatine monohydrate and JACK3d have really motivated me to keep up the workload. I'm finding this week has been rather lazy (both at the gym and getting to the gym) which makes me wonder if these chemicals actually HELP in motivating me to workout.

No ab-ripper tonight. I've been doing it pretty much daily during the work week up til today. I think I need to start adding resistance, because I'm no longer getting skinnier (I don't know how much more I can lose), but the abdominal muscles aren't getting any more defined. Perhaps a medicine ball or some additional moves are in order.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Throw in some plank holds and side plank holds would be a good addition for ab exercises. I'm also in a quest of a nice defined abs. Have a good weekend to you too!

    ReplyDelete