Thursday, July 15, 2010

Day 10+ Legs and Back and Wonky

I am so tired today (granted it's still morning). I woke up with some serious conjunctiva in my right eye, so because of the eye gunk, I am wearing my glasses for the first time in nearly 3 years. Feels like I am looking through a carnival mirror (where everything gets distorted). Almost makes me feel nauseous.

Legs and back today (if I can survive til this afternoon without hurling). I'll be doing the workout at the gym, so I'll need to look up the leg exercises since my workout sheets only have the upper-body portion. Shouldn't be too hard.

I've been adding some food to my diet, especially right before workouts. It'll give me that extra boost to make it through some of the tougher workouts (today's and plyo - come to mind immediately).

I haven't gained any weight yet. Still hovering around the 146lbs mark. Which I am not complaining about, but it just means I haven't put on any size yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment