Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Day 53: Gargle Salt Water

"Fiffer scissors, flex your feet and straighten your legs." -Tony Horton- AbripperX

Now going on 4 days with a sore-throat, I've decided it's necessary to gargle salt water (something I probably should have been doing since the onset of the sore-throat). So after gargling repeated times, I'm still not cured, but perhaps if I do it regularly enough, it'll all go away. I was beginning to freak out a bit because the packaging on my chloraseptic says "If sore-throat lasts more than 3 days, see your doctor." But after looking up some info online, I've been informed that as long as I don't have blisters/puss in the back of my mouth, I likely don't have anything dangerous (IE: bacterial infection). Another wasted morning on the road to recovery.

UPDATE **05/03/2010 @ 2:45**

SCREW THIS SICKNESS. I'm doing stretchX if it kills me. I'm not going to tack on an extra day for a silly exercise stretching day! And who knows, maybe being a bit more active with speed up the recovery process! But I'm not going to sit on the side-lines, for a simple exercise, over a stupid sore-throat. BRING IT BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment