Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 40: Earth DayX

HAPPY EARTH DAY!

+ =


"Man, I think I just ripped my pants...nope, I'm okay." -Tony Horton- Legs&Back

Today is Earth Day (04/22/2010). I just thought I would let everyone know that I am doing my best to partake in celebrating the Earth. First, I have decided not to club any baby seals for dinner. I've also decided, on my way to work, that I should run all yellow and red lights to conserve gas by not idling. Actually, who am I kidding, I didn't run any yellows... But I decided to post this picture of the Earth-Stamp because I found it funny. Only in America can we commemorate Earth Day by placing an image on something that represents the most inefficient method of communication - the U.S. Postal Service. Seems a bit out of place to me. But all silliness aside, I carpooled into work today and will do my part to try to be eco-friendly.

But this blog isn't about Earth Day (or other random Holidays), it's about P90X! And this day has not been a productive P90X day. I was up late last night and had a difficult time waking up at 5:15am. Let's face it... I DIDN'T wake up at 5:15am, more like 6:45am. Meaning, I did not do my workout as planned. So that means today after work, I need to do Legs and Back. I new eventually this would happen, I just need to make sure I don't make a habit of it!

2 comments:

  1. Totally digging the Tony H Quote of the Day you have going on.

    We have a giant piece of paper at work with a spotlight on it that we are supposed to make Earth Day 2010 pledges on. I thought about writing that "I will not waste paper and electricity pledging to do things we should do anyway."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious. Our work is giving out raffle tickets to anyone who drives a hybrid vehicle or motorcycle into work. I'm thinking to myself... so how is that any diferent from any other day? But yours is awesome. Write it as the end of the day when nobody is watching.

    ReplyDelete