Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 81: Legs and Back

"Let's get BIZZ-EEE-YUR" -Tony Horton- YogaX

Afternoon YogaX + AbripperX went really well, although, I did miss my afternoon free time. Oh well it happens, I don't want to sound like I "bitch-bitch-bitch" all the time. It was my own fault.

So this morning, I was having hallucinations while dreaming. It was wild. I can't remember a more vivid dream. But clearly it was about Spain, because nobody but children could understand my crappy Spanish. But there were shopping malls, volcanoes, rental cars, flights, getting lost, whole-rooms worth of luggage (including things like lamps & shelves), hippies, basket weaving, jello-molds, you name it... it was in this dream. Without getting into too much detail, it was the kind of dream that you wake up and you're in a cold sweat not knowing if what happened was reality or fantasy.

I think I need to lay off the late night video games (late being 10:00pm).

Weighed in this morning at 150lbs. Pretty much right where I was last week. Back and Legs this afternoon - always the toughest workout. Lets see how I do.

1 comment: