Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 8+ Chest/Shoulder/Tris

Couple things today.

1. I want to direct some of my readers to the person who introduced me to P90X, and who did it with me in round 1. He's doing round 2, but this time with a blog:

http://p90xadventure-jaked.blogspot.com/

2. I also want to say "Welcome back" to a fellow P90X blogger who pounded through his first round without any problems, was steam rolling through round 2, then sometime in late phase2 (early phase3) he vanished for a few weeks. Well, HES BACK!

http://brettsp90x.blogspot.com/

3. My initial update on JACK3D: I took it about 30minute before leaving work yesterday. I took the half-dose and was expecting great things. I did workout pretty hard, but I had my typical highs and lows. I didn't become superman (although I was starting to believe I should have). I did about 152 pullups/chinups in the hour, not including the 12 I did at the end to prove to some Goons/Gymbos I could do rope pullups (where you dangle two ropes down, and do a pullup between them). It was a solid workout, but I don't think I can attribute much to the special drink, at least not yet. TODAY WILL BE FULL DOSAGE! If you don't hear from me in the next few days, I want you to call the military because I'll have likely turned into the Mighty Hulk and will be rampaging through cities.

4. Parents are coming this weekend. Hopefully I'll have time to make some posts and update my pictures (first picture since I've started P90X+). We'll see what happens, it might be a bit crazy at my place, who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment