Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 13: KenpoX (to be completed this afternoon)

Again, I got to wake up nice and late, as today I will be doing KenpoX in the afternoon. It still feels a bit strange not doing a workout in the morning, but I guess my body could use a little extra rest and some time to recuperate. My legs are still kind of sore from Legs&Back, and KenpoX does have quite a few kicks. Perhaps waiting 12 or so hours to fire-up the legs again is a good idea.

Tomorrow will be StretchX and hopefully a picture update. I have started noticing some changes to my front. And I can absolutely tell that I have lost weight. I think unofficially I weighed in this morning at 159lbs. That's only 1lb away from my goal of 158lbs. To imagine 10lbs in 2 weeks, that's pretty impressive. Especially from a guy that didn't have a whole lot to lose in the first place.

I've noticed that the number of followers on my site has grown dramatically since my first week of hosting. I hope everyone keeps reading, and keeps enjoying their time here! I have to admit, it's putting some positive pressure on me to keep going, and I thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment