Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 22: EasterX

Today is Easter. It's a lovely day, and the beginning of my "Rest Week." I had to put it in quotes, because I doubt it will be very restful. I've already been informed that CardioX and CoreSynergistics are both challenging routines that will get my blood pumping. So although, yes, it will probably be easier than a regular week, I doubt it will be a piece of cake.

As for sticking to my diet, I think I did pretty good over the holiday. I didn't eat a whole lot extra, but I did eat a bunch of foods I wouldn't have normally ate. Still no carbs though, so I shouldn't feel too guilty. I am finding that coffee is my nemesis. It would be fine... but the beastie boy's put it best; I like my sugar with coffee and cream. I think I had a total of 4 coffees this weekend. Perhaps I should be more conscious.

I did complete YogaX.

No comments:

Post a Comment