Friday, June 11, 2010

Day 89: Pizza and Tax Returns make me happy

"I'm all rev'd up. I'm drooling for God's sake!" -Tony Horton- Legs&Back

Yesterday was tough. Mowed my lawn, did my laundry, and P90X'd all in about a 2.5hour time frame. I was pretty toasted last night. Today, however, will be an entirely different story. In fact, it's already spectacular. I finally got my IRS tax return today! Woohoo! I'm not poor anymore!

And ontop of a wonderful tax return finally arriving, I am going out for pizza at lunch. I debated for a long time if I would bag my lunch and eat healthy, or if I would actually eat pizza. After consulting a few others, looks like today will be my first pizza slice in over 89 days. The excitement can't be matched.

Supposedly tomorrow would have been my final P90X day for round 1. But because of my Spain trip, I have a few more weeks to go to truly be finished. I will keep updating the blog and pictures and I will officially end Round 1 when I have completed 90 days of exercise. But so far I am very pleased with the results.

Next post I will evaluate where I stand on my goals, seeing as how I only have two weeks left to reach them.

No comments:

Post a Comment