Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Day 30+ Chest/Shoulders/Tris

Thankfully, work really puts me back on my eating schedule. If it wasn't for the structured daily habits of waking up at 6:45am, having lunch at 12:00pm, leaving work at 5:00pm and eating dinner after the gym 7:30pm, I don't know how I would even be able to maintain a diet at all.

Legs and back yesterday was pretty rough. It's amazing how a couple lazy days really makes you remember how hard some of these workouts can be. All the more reason to stick to the program I guess.

I saw some kids at the gym doing AbripperX, I know it was abripper because they started doing the V-up roll-up, and seriously, who's going to do that unless they're doing P90X. So I talked to them and asked what week they were on. Turns out they were on week #3. So good for them! I hope they make it through!

I somehow managed to become a top-contributor on yahoo answers for Diet & Fitness. That's never happened to me before, but it's cool that I got that little orange bubble so people will actually read my responses! But it probably also means I should be doing more work at work and less answering people's fitness questions (doh!).

It's already Wednesday, and I am 30 days into P90X round2, but I want to keep everyone waiting for day 30photos because I have taken so many days off in the past week. I'll post them on Saturday! But it's amazing that I'm already 1/3rd done!

No comments:

Post a Comment