Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day 26: Core Synergistics

Another fun morning with core. I got to bed a little bit late last night, but thankfully core synergistics is just under 1hr, so I had lots of budgeted time to finish well before work. I really like rest-week. It's a lot less intense and gives me lots of time to run after work and wake up late(r). I'm getting excited about the new workout on Sunday! Chest, Shoulders, Arms. I bet it will be intense! I'm always looking forwards to more random things Tony says. Perhaps on Monday I'll have a whole new list of stupid things Tony says.

Core synergistics offers this little gem (among others):
Tony: "I love love love core until my daddy takes my T-bird away."

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, Tony's comments are the worst! I hate Yoga X when he says he "recommends foot spray." It's the LAST comment I want to hear when I'm trying to relax. I am glad I am at the point where I only need the cues and music, so I don't have to listen to his crap anymore!

    ReplyDelete