Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 35+ Pics on the way Chest&Back

I took the day 30photos yesterday, I was too lazy to put them up in a post and now I am at work. So tonight I'll throw the photos up from Round 2 - Phase 1. I think the results are reasonable, I'm definitely a bit bigger.

What's going on these days? A guy at the gym on Thursday asked if I was "shredding"? I didn't know what that was, so I told him I was doing P90X. I haven't really determined what shredding is, but now that I've had some time to think about it, I bet it's just losing a lot of weight. "Fat Shredder" phase? perhaps he was referring to P90X the whole time and wanted to know if I was in phase#1, who knows? Regardless, I'm out of phase 1 now and into phase 2. Bring on the pain-train.

Because I have been doing the P90X+ program so willy-nilly, it's difficult to say if I will see much difference between phases. But maybe I should get my trolley back on the tracks and start pounding away these PLUS programs? Abs Core +, Kenpo+, Upper+, Total Body+...

No comments:

Post a Comment