Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Day 95: YogaX

"Get your little bucket near by, this is the 'X' in P90X." -Tony Horton- Plyo Intro

So yesterday I completed reverse abripperX. It was strange, but I'll do it again. Instead of the mason twists being a pain in the butt, the late fifer-scissors and crunchy frog were seriously intense. Because I wasn't marching along backwards with the video... I know for a fact my "counts" for the fifer-scissors were fast. It's impossible to wait til you hear the number if no body's counting to you. So to make up for my quick counting I went up to 35. And if reverse abripperX is good, perhaps I'll do two rounds of ARX in a row, one forward and one backward with a 5min pause in-between. We'll see. It sounds like a good idea now, while I am comfortably hanging out in my office... but immediately following a P90X workout, perhaps the idea is a little over zealous.

As for what's going to happen after 106 days? I don't know. I definitely want to keep my fat down and I enjoy the workouts, so why not continue? Perhaps I wont do weekly photos (maybe I will). Maybe I'll axe YogaX. Perhaps I'll throw in some more running? It's all very up in the air, but I know I don't want all my hard work to be for nothing. So continuing seems like one of the only viable options.

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting about R - ARX... I'll have to give it a try!

    ReplyDelete