Friday, February 18, 2011

Front Lat Spread

So what happens when you think you can make yourself look better by posing like a body builder? Well take a look below, it's a total failure!



What you see above is called a Front Lat-Spread. It's supposed to inflate the area between your arms and your ribs, giving you a bigger upper body look by flexing your latisimus dorsi. As you can see in my picture, no such event is occuring! Oh well, I really thought all those pullups would have given me some banging' lats, but I guess I'll have to setlle with the ones I have for now and keep working on weighted pullups. Perhaps after I do another shredding phase, upcoming for summer time, this lat spread might actually look half decent, until then... I'll keep working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment