Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Day 79+ Arms+Shoulders



Does anyone know what the picture above is? If you're familiar with Italian food, you'll probably know that it's 3 Manicottis. Unfortunately, that was what I ate for dinner last night, actually I had 4. What a shame. To think yesterday, not only did I do a double (P90X + cardio), but I ate really really well... and then it came time for Tuesday Night Dinner (TND), which I have little control over.

Calories through the roof. Carbohydrates off the charts. All that hard work down the tubes. Oh well, at least it was delicious. I can't say I'm too proud of myself. But on the other hand, I really can't control what other people cook for their TND choices.

It had been a long time since I had Italian food though, it defeinitely went down the hatch without resistance. It's just the guilt I feel NOW that bothers me more than anything. Oh and did I mention garlic bread? *SIGH* Not the best role model, but I guess everyone's human!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Carl, don't beat yourself up too much. Just think it this way: you eat clean 90% of the time so a little 10% won't drain all your hardwork to the drain :)

    ReplyDelete